In order to advance boating and yachting, innovation is needed. But innovation sometimes requires skills or funding beyond those of the players in the sector. It is then necessary to find partners and present your innovative project to reach other professionals.
The 7 Technopoles Bretagne and the players involved in supporting innovative companies are organising workshops to present the calls for projects currently open or to be opened in the near future:
- CPSP Regions
- Call for digital experimentation projects from the Brittany Region
- Calls for SME Projects from the Clusters
- and other opportunities
The objective of these meetings is to discover these future calls for projects, to meet these potential partners and to exchange with the actors likely to accompany the assembly of the technical or administrative files.
A boating experience
Boating is one of the development axes of the Breton technopoles. Lorient Technopole has thus recently supported projects such as the electric catamaran Bagou Boats The SenseIn Composite, the BeFoil foil multihull, or the force transducers in the SenseIn composite.
The workshops take place over two days in different towns in Brittany:
- 10 July, from 8.30 to 10.30 am, in Brest, Quimper, Rennes and Saint Brieuc
- July 11th, from 8:30 to 10:30 am, in Vannes, Lorient, Lannion and Rennes
- Lorient - Lorient Technopole video room
- Brest - IMT Atlantique immersive room
- Quimper - technopole video room
- Rennes (on 10/07: immersive room, PNRB building, Beaulieu Campus and on 11/07: immersive room, ETI building, Beaulieu Campus)
- Saint Brieuc - immersive room, Mazier Campus
- Valves - UBS immersive room
- Lannion - ENSSAT immersive room
- Rennes - immersive room, ETI building, Campus de Beaulieu
Registration with the technopoles.