Cookies and similar technologies
Depending on their function and purpose, cookies are classified into the categories described below and used by this site:
- The absolutely necessary cookies allow you to move around the site and use its basic features. They are generally installed only in response to actions on your part to access services, such as connecting to a secure area of our site. These cookies are essential for the use of this site.
- Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our site and allow us to offer you improved and more personalized features, such as a personal greeting and recording of your preferences (such as your choice of language or the region in which you are located). These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other sites.
- Analysis and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site and to collect information about how our site is used (for example, which pages are most visited by visitors, do Internet users have error messages on some of our pages, etc.). This allows us to improve the way our website works, for example, by making sure that users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Advertising cookies or targeting record your visit to our site, as well as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to display ads that are relevant to your interests. They are also used to limit the number of displays of the same ad and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Thus, we may also share this information with third parties (e.g. advertisers).
What if you do not want cookies to be installed or if you want to delete them?
- By using online platforms to control advertising cookies. In the case of advertising cookies placed by third parties, you can also connect to the site YourOnLineChoices proposed by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA). You will be able to refuse or accept cookies used by member advertising professionals.
- The platform also uses Google Analytics. You can block the use of data by Google Analytics.