Preparing for the annual conference
Ahead of the 2nd Annual Conference of Nautism and Yachting which will be held on December 6th at the Nautic at the Porte de Versailles, the Confédération du Nautisme et de la Plaisance is organising 3 regional thematic conferences:
- Stratégies territoriales du nautisme - September 28th from 17h00 to 19h00 at the Grand Pavois in La Rochelle - Forum des Pertuis
- Employment and Career Development - October 27th from 8:30am to 10:00am at the Mille Sabords in Le Crouesty
- Competitiveness of the sector - Date to be defined in November - Mediterranean coast
The La Rochelle meeting is aimed at elected representatives from coastal areas, regional, departmental and local authorities in charge of water sports and yachting, economic development, infrastructures, tourism, sport and professionals in the sector. Its objective is to exchange on the positive impact and essential contributions of water sports and yachting to the development of territories.
After being welcomed by Yves Lyon-Caen, President of the Confederation of Nautism and Yachting and Jean-François Fountaine, President of the La Rochelle Urban Community, 3 main themes will be discussed:
- Boating and yachting: Engine of growth for the Atlantic coast ( Speakers : Nathalie Le Magueresse, Vice-President of Lorient Agglomération and Fabrice Roussel, Vice-President of Nantes Métropole
- Innovating on a trans-regional scale (Speaker: Anne Gallo, Vice-President of the Regional Council of Brittany)
- Accompanying blue growth: The challenge of the territories (Speakers : Renaud Lagrave, President of the GIP Littoral Aquitain, Bertrand Moquay, President of the Atlantic Association of Marinas and Ports - APPA, Sandra Claeys, member of the Maritime Council of the South Atlantic Seaboard)
Dominique Bussereau, President of the Departmental Council of Charente-Maritime should close the meeting.
Registration can be done at email@example.com