Attendance on the rise
For its 8th edition, the Entretiens du Nautisme await 250 participants at the Ti Hanok cinema in Auray. A growing attendance which testifies to the success of the operation, organized every year on the first Friday after the Boot Düsseldorf, jointly by the Morbihan department and the University of South Brittany.
A variety of themes
Elected officials, professionals and heads of associations in the sector will debate and attend presentations on various subjects ranging from the second-hand yachting market to sailing films and ocean racing. Professionals will present their vision of the future of yachting.
The Entretiens du Nautisme will also be an opportunity to present in detail the results of the study conducted by Bretagne Développement Innovation on the economic impact of boating in Brittany.
Thomas Coville, new solo round the world sailing record holder, will be the great witness of the 2017 edition.
- 9:00 Opening
- Philippe LE RAY, Member for Morbihan, President of Auray Quiberon Terre-Atlantique
- Jean PEETERS, President of the University of South Brittany
- Gérard PIERRE, Vice-President of the Morbihan County Council, President of the Association des Ports de Plaisance de Bretagne, Vice-President of the SPL Compagnie des Ports du Morbihan.
- 9: 30 New and used market: Key figures 2016
- Jean-François THOMAS, Morbihan County Council
- 9: 50 Vendée Globe : Video analysis of highlights and key moments
- Christian DUMARD, Imagili
- 10: 10 Study of the economic repercussions of boating in Brittany
- Guillaume ARNAULD des LIONS, Federation of Nautical Industries
- Sabrina PINCET, Bretagne Development Innovation
- 10: 40 Sailing and sea films: Developments and prospects
- Olivier CHAMPEAUX, producer - director, co-founder of Imagili
- 11: 30 Round table: Public policies to support the nautical sector, what issues, what strategy(s)?
- Catherine CHABAUD, Sea and Coastal Delegate, Ministry of the Environment, Energy and the Sea
- Michaël QUERNEZ, President of Nautisme en Finistère
- Fabien METAYER, General Delegate of the Federation of Nautical Industries
- Roland JOURDAIN, Navigator, manager of the company Kaïros
- 14: 00 Assessment and prospects of boating in France
- Yves LYON-CAEN, President of the Fédération des Industries Nautiques
- 14: 20 Benchmarking in skiing and mountain sports
- Willy FUX, LHM - tips
- 14: 50 Where does boating go in 4 questions? The point of view of professionals
- The rapporteurs :
- Arnauld DEVYS, Marinas
- Yann PENFORNIS, Marine Industries
- Jean KERHOAS, Water activities
- Christophe BAUDRY, Events
- The rapporteurs :
Registration is by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, before 27/01/2017.