To exchange all the actors of the nautical industry
Founded in June 2015, following the mobilisation against the"mooring tax", the Confédération du Nautisme et de la Plaisance brings together professionals, institutions and users of the sea as a leisure area. Through its members, it claims 9 million pleasure boaters, 5,000 companies and 50,000 employees for 5 billion euros of"direct economic weight". The purpose of this new structure is to enable professionals and users to exchange ideas and to be a force for proposals to develop the maritime environment in the right direction.
An annual meeting
After one year of existence, the Confédération du Nautisme et de la Plaisance launches its first annual confederation to exchange on different themes related to the yachting ecosystem. This first edition will take place on Tuesday 12 October 2016 at the Maison de la Chimie in Paris.
- 9:00-9:15 - Introductory session by Yves Lyon-Caen, President of the Confédération du Nautisme et de la Plaisance
- 9h20-10h15 - Nautism and Pleasure boating: an educational, scientific and economic triple reality
- 10h20-11h00 - Nautisme et Plaisance, un axe stratégique pour le développement des Territoires - Regards croisés
- 11h45-12h40 - Nautism and Pleasure boating: Inventing a new way of collaboration with the public authorities
- 14h30-15h30 - The Marina, a lever for coastal development
- 15h30-16h30 - Meeting the aspirations of new practitioners and building their loyalty
The details of the speakers are available on the new site of the Confédération du Nautisme et de la Plaisance.