The world meeting place for port professionals
Launched in 1993 by the international conference of the nautical industries, ICOMIA, the world conference of marinas has become every two years the place of reflection on the world of marinas. Professionals can discover the latest technical and operational innovations and discuss all current environmental and regulatory issues.
Varied program, between theory and practice
The first 2 days of the meeting are divided between plenary conferences and working groups.
- November 17:
- Plenary morning:"The future of marinas in a changing world"
- Afternoon: working groups
- Marina Development: New Ideas and Trends, Redevelopment of Old Marinas
- Regulation: Water management regimes and zones, Concession and financing
- November 18:
- Morning :
- Management and Operations: Operations - Innovative Solutions, Recruitment and Training, Marketing - Understanding the Customer, Customer Care - Pampering the Owner
- BtoB Appointment
- Plenary afternoon: Uniting public and private sectors
- Morning :
- November 19:
- Visit of 3 Dutch marinas
In the continuity of METS
After San Diego, Sydney, Ostend, Singapore... then Istanbul, the conference returns to Amsterdam. Strategically planned from 17 to 19 November, it is a continuation of the METS exhibition, also organised by ICOMIA in the Dutch city.
Online reservations are open at world-marinas-conference.com . Reduced rates are available until August 1st.